A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 6 January 2010

The Sugar Bowl Challenge


Woohoo..... Yippee..... Can you believe it.....
I've actually managed to find time to make & upload a card.... gosh I'm in shock I think.... lol.
This little one is for the Sugar Bowl challenge and is based around a fabby sketch. I had been making a word book for someone's birthday & so decided to go along with the same colour scheme so that I could use up my scraps... waste not, want not in these hard financial times is my moto. so the more I can use up my scraps, the better.
Image was coloured using Bruynzeel water colour pencils & to finish off I added two lovely glittery blue stars from Ashby Designs.
Before I go just a quick update on my OU assignment... I found out on Monday night that I have thankfully passed my first assignment with flying colours... here's hoping I do as well with the second one which is due in about 10 days time.... yes.... there is some serious studying going on here at the moment, but I'm loving it.
Happy crafting
Lorraine
xxx

7 comments:

Kat said...

Great card Lorraine, I love the blues. And congrats on doing well in your first OU assignment. Every time I used to post one I used to worry if I had done ok!!

Kat xx

Joey said...

Hiya Lorraine,

gorgeous card, love the papers you used!

Joey.x

Anne said...

Love this Lorraine, the image is fab!!
Congrats on passing your assignment and good luck with the studying
Anne x

Lilian said...

The colors are just fabby! Love the papers and image you used. Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!
PS: Good luck with your studies. :)

Pia said...

wow what a great card

Emma said...

Hi Lorraine
I hope you had a fantastic christmas and happy new year. Many thanks for the christmas wish you left over on my blog. Its months since I visited so I shall have a good browse at your creations.
This card is gorgeous, the colours are so yummy. Well done on passing your assignment too.
Hugs Emma x

Unknown said...

Congratulations on passing your first assignment lovey, all that hard work paid off. Bet you will be manic again now working on the next one.

I really love this card the image is gorgeous, fab colours and great papers.

Take care
Georgie x