A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 29 January 2010

PRE-BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT.....

Morning everyone.... sorry I still don't have my cards uploaded but have been running around trying to get everything organised for my en-suite as it's now all booked and house will be in turmoil next week as they are going to fit it over Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday so the mad dash is on to get the tiles delivered etc on time.
Alas.... on to much more important topics such as Gayle's pregnancy... WAIT FOR IT......
Finally I received at text at 10.07am today from Gayle to say her water has now broken naturally.... that was a close call as they were only letting her go until tomorrow morning before the hospital took action.... Let's all keep our fingers crossed that it's a quick labour & as soon as I hear any more I will let you know... Ali if you're reading this.... take deep breathes'.... lol...
Anyway, I'll post my cards a little later on as I didn't want to show them along with the big announcement on Gayle...
Hugs & kisses
Lorraine
xxx

3 comments:

Ali Watson said...

WooooHoooooooooooo I'm breathing lol I'm breathing :D this is fantstic news.... fingers crossed for news later. :D :D

scotspanda said...

ooooh it's so exciting eh hun? I got the same text from Gayle, fingers crossed there is some good news soon :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Cazzy said...

oooo exciting times.