A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 31 January 2010

Little Bird...


Now with the arrival of Gayle's new little bundle of joy... all attention is going to be on them and there's no way I could leave Little Bird out of the equation... she is afterall new to this 'big sister' scenario... lol
How appropriate I thought was this paper from the Dovecraft Funky Vintage range with not 1 but 2 funky little birds...
I start by placing some pale blue Dovecraft textured cardstock onto my base card and then I actually cut around the 2 edges of the paper so that the flowers protruded over the blue background... and attached to the card. Finishing touches were a lovely heavy organza type flower, complete with sequin and bead and also there was a massive requirement for some gems... pink, blue and white.... oh and the eyes' of the birds are some sparkly adhesive dots by Papermania.
Just have to hope that Little Bird likes it now...
Happy crafting
Lorraine
xxx
p.s.. can you tell I'm not fully functioning... meant to schedule this for later but oh no... I had to go and make a big a** of it didn't I.... (sorry) please forgive me... x

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine.

Hugs Riet.xx

Justine said...

Love the bright spring colors