A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 26 January 2010

I'm on a roll today....

Good day to all you lovelies out there in blogland.... and yippee today's a good day... well so far that is so keeping fingers crossed.
Have got all the housework done, washing etc complete so doing well... had no option really as guy is coming to take a look at the shower today & give us a quote for replacement... heaven forbid any dust is visible... lol....
Wee Buddy is doing well after his visit to the vet... though he did feel very sorry for himself last night. After having a G.A, teeth buffed down & an extraction I can't really say I blame him. He is now eating & drinking as normal again so hopefully he'll be 100% in the next few days.
Well I'd love nothing more than to sit here & chat, blog hop etc but before I have my own personal time I have several other things I need to deal with online... Need to order food, new tiles for en-suite as the sale ends today & some vinyl for a few boards I need to make up for my hubby...
Toodles for now me lovelies & hope to see you all again soon.
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

No comments: