A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 10 January 2010

Challenge time tomorrow again

Sorry I've been missing for a few days folks, but with the weather it's taken so much longer to get around places to get things done. In addition to that, my heads been stuck in my books as I need to start my next essay this week & Rob & I have been out & about all weekend.
However.... I am currently working on another challenge card which will be completed by the end of the night, so I'll be able to upload it tomorrow.
Think I need to get a new routine worked out where I can fit everything into the day... lol
See ya all tomorrow.
Hugs
Lorraine
xxx

2 comments:

Kat said...

Hi Lorraine, I don't think it's a routine you need probably like me you just need a few more hours. I'm just off to do my ironing or I won't have trousers to wear to work tomorrow. It's not that I don't have other trousers it's just that I don't see any point in wearing really decent trousers to work in the post office!!

Kat xx

Carol Ann said...

The only way you will be able to fit everything in is by not sleeping! I tried to do an OU course years ago when the kids were wee along with an evening job boy was that difficult I got through the 1st year the second year I got up to September then was ill with bronchitis I just could not make up the time for exams in October so I know how hard it is, so you go girl do your best and enjoy every moment.

P.S. if you have been out all weekend then you are definitely feeling better which is great news.


Hugs Carol Ann xx