A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 15 January 2010

Just got computer back....

Sorry I've been missing for a few days folks, but unfortunately the other day I updated my software security & when my computer was supposed to restart after the update it simply would not function. Needless to say we had a little trip to our local computer expert to see what he could do for us & thankfully we are back in working order again.
I never knew this before but apparently for absolutely no known reason... sometimes when you do updates & restart your computer, the computer then takes over & simply cannot put all the information together in the order it should... therefore it fails...
Not much good to me though eh!
Well now I'm back up & running I'm off to get my Tesco order in then need to make a start on my next essay as it's due for submission next week then I can have a little crafty play later on.
See you all soon.
Lorraine
xxx

No comments: