A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 13 October 2009

A year ago today....


Aren't these just gorgeous....
They are from my mums friend who done all of my ironing for me after my surgery which was 1 year ago today.... oh yes.... this time last year I was lying in a hospital bed with a stomach held together with staples... not very pleasant & something which I hope I never have to go through again... far too distressing for little old me & my fear of hospitals.
Sandra very kindly gave me these flowers to celebrate my 1st anniversary after surgery & to say how pleased she is with how I've gotten back to normal again...
Now if that's not a real act of kindness then I have no idea what is...
Off to batter on with this fireplace now & with luck I'll be able to show you the finished project soon...
Hugs
Lorraine
xxx

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hi Lorraine your flowers are gorgeous and what a beautiful colour too. :)
You are doing a grand job with your fireplace -well done. )

xxDebbiexx