A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 21 October 2009

TODAY.....

Like a lot of people during this mad credit crunch I have had very little spare time on my hands to fit in much crafting as I've been helping Rob a lot with his business, but thankfully today I'm stuck at home waiting on a delivery that can arrive anytime up until 7pm tonight....
Fortunately this means that I can set about some much required cleaning in the old craft room & yippee.... I can make a card or two.... at last...
Back with you all later
Hugs
Lorraine
xxx

2 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Have a smashing day tomorrow honey, mwah.

weekend-crafter said...

Hiya Mrs, hope you've had an enjoyable day sitting at home crafting. Would love to meet up with u on Friday, but if it don't happen, well we know we were thinking of each other. Don't spend to much tomorrow and let me know where the bargins are at, Karen xoxo