A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 5 September 2014

New Collection preview

Just a quick post tonight as it's been a busy day and I'm off to bed shortly as I've got another long busy day ahead..  lots of fun things to do including packing 2 demo kits and my wee overnight case. 

So without further delay I present to you another little sneak peak at some of the new KaiserCraft Basecoat Christmas collection.   Now if you look at all the little snips you'll see what I was doing when I nodded off last night with the scissors in my hand lol.  

If you're a retailer in the UK then orders can be placed via Jones Crafts Nottingham or alternatively if you're a consumer and wish to know your local stockist simply ask Jones Crafts and they will be happy to advise you. 

Righty ho bed is calling so I'm off. 

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

No comments: