A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Seasons Greetings

Oopsie almost forgot to post and it's bed time so very brief tonight.  

Busy wee day in shop putting everything away after Donald's return from the Ally Pally show, sorting sample boards, new stock etc as well as the norm.  

I did say thanks to St Christopher (my medal travels everywhere with me) for keeping me safe on my journeys as both going to and returning from work there were car accidents leading to lengthy traffic queues meaning it took me 50 mins travel time in both directions.  Thankfully neither accident looked like anyone had been seriously injured which is a blessing.  

I've taken it pretty easy tonight as I'm still not feeling 100% but certainly no where near as bad as the other day.  

Anyway, on to tonight's share..  We have an A5 card decorated using Britannia dies (Ivy, small, medium & large poinsettia & sentiment) combined with red velvet card.

Well that's me I'm off to bed as it's 2am and I need some shut eye.

Toodles for now
Xxx

No comments: