A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 26 May 2014

Shady days

Evening all..  A quick post again as I'm not usually one for long stories when I'm having to type..  when it's face to face that's a different story as I could talk for Britain  rofl. 

Had a fabulous day yesterday at the Sincerely Yours show in Edinburgh and even managed to have a few wee chats about some demo days which is always good and a quick chat with some lovely crafters I know.   Needless to say they were just quick chats as you never get time for anything more at these shows.

Today's been a wasted day but I won't bore you with the specifics as don't want you falling asleep whilst you read  lol.  Anyway, here's a wee sneaky peek at part of a project I've been working on.   Just got some finishing touches to add to it which will hopefully be done tonight then I can share it with you all tomorrow. 

Well I'm off again.   Time to sort the hubby's hair then give my wee mum her night time call.   Till tomorrow..  Toodles! 

Xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love a show and tell Scotty xx

Unknown said...

Love a show and tell Scotty xx