A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 16 May 2014

Chests away

Afternoon all after a lazy start to the day..  been in my pj's for the last 3 hours lol. 

Nice wee day off work so intend on getting some gardening done as the grass has fair sprouted since its last cutting.  Wish my hair grew as quick!    Hubby is off to an appointment just now so I'm catching up on this week's soaps before I start.  Eastenders done and one more episode of Corrie to go.   Few calls and emails to deal with this afternoon too relating to work so fingers crossed the diary will have another few days marked off shortly. 

In the meantime I thought I'd share another creation, this time around a cute storage chest of drawers.  Love the top of this where you can display a variety of those nic naks that we all have lying around.   When it came to decorating it there really was only one choice of papers. .  Graphic 45 Botanical Tea.    Aren't these just the prettiest papers and they so remind me of a quaint English country garden where I can visualise a wrought iron table and chairs where's there's a beautiful China tea service complete with cucumber sandwiches, freshly baked scones, clotted cream and homemade strawberry jam.   You catch my drift? 

Sadly I'm at home so think it's time for a coffee instead before I start the housework & gardening.  Lol 

Hope everyone has a fun weekend ahead!

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

No comments: