A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Nice designs

Quick one tonight folks as its 2.30am and I'm up for work in 5 hours.  Didn't realise the time as I've been glittering away all night making samples for the shop.  

Anyway, I just had to share these fab products with you and they are just a selection from the range available.   Constructed from MDF, laser cut to the highest quality and manufactured in the UK.   May I introduce to you Candy Box Crafts.   The guys who run the company are very down to earth and I'm pleased to say that Jones Crafts have just recently became their UK distributor so watch out for them appearing in more shops up and down the country.  

Well I said it was short & sweet tonight so that's it for now.   Back tomorrow again with more. 

Toodles
Lorraine.  Xxx

No comments: