A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 9 February 2014

Blooming fun

Evening all and hope everyone's had a fab weekend.  

So, what have I been up to since my last post on Thursday?  Hhmmm let's see..  Friday brought about some of the normal 'day off' chores (boring) combined with working on a sample for the Stitches show (much more fun).   

Yesterday I was working in the shop and had planned on sample making at night but to be honest there was no way that was happening as I had glaze sprayed so many ceramic pieces for customers that by the time I got home I had a dull throbbing headache, eased only by dim light & darkness.   Not a good idea to craft under those conditions.  Lol. 

Thankfully today, after a bit of a dodgy start I got in the flow and completed my project, right down to sealing it all.  Yay...  Complete.  Now as I type I'm lying having a little soak in a nice big hot bath.  Lol. 

Well that's about it for now but I'm off tomorrow again so that means time for crafting again.  So until then... Toodles. 

Lorraine xxx

No comments: