A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 15 February 2014

Glitter hairband

Its been a busy old week again with lots going on so today although its my day off I'm still making samples.  Lol.   This time around I decided to take a plain plastic headband and transform it to a glittery one.   Kids are going to love these!  Probably end up with them wanting a different coloured one for every day of the week.  Lol. 

Products used
Plastic hairband
Purple glitter
Sparkle mod podge

Technique
Coat hairband with MP, sprinkle with glitter, allow to dry then repeat process.   Once your second coat is dry proceed to apply another 2 coats of MP (allowing dry time between coats) to seal the band.  Simples! 

Anyway, its now heading towards 3.30am and I have a busy day ahead tomorrow so best head off to bed.   Tomoz agenda consists of housework, washing, ironing & packing my case ready to head of to the trade show at the NEC on Sunday morning.   Two days away from home with no chores to do apart from peruse new products and catch up with old friends...  Bliss, perfect bliss..  woohoo.   Don't worry as I will share photos with you all.  Lol. 

Nighty night
Lorraine xxx

No comments: