A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 15 October 2012

Sample 1



Evening folks... I've actually logged in via the pc tonight so I can schedule some posts as it's been one of those days where everything has taken longer than expected to achieve so got a bit of a work back log for tomorrow.. oh how super eh!  lol

Anyway, I've got lots of samples to share of my recent makes for the lovely Lynda Chapmans latest CupcakeCrafting show on C&C so now that they've been on air I'm in a position to share them with you all so here goes with the 1st one.. a super cracker card template all ready just to print and cut then decorate.  You can't get much better than that can you for the mass christmas production line or even for sale to earn you lots of pennies...  now that sounds good to me.  

The CD is called 'A Christmas Wonderland' and is available to buy from CupcakeCrafting 

Right folks.. that's nos 1 posting done so off to schedule the rest now.. and I will warn you in advance they will be brief as I've been non stop since 10am this morning so quite fancy a wee seat on the sofa at some point within the next hour  lol

Toodles

Lorraine
xxx

    

No comments: