A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 14 October 2012

Lazy Sunday


Well folks it's been a pretty lazy day around here.  Watched some tv this morning whilst adding some more paint to my project then we got ready and headed off to do the shopping.  Since we returned the groceries have been put away I've had a cuppa hubby has headed off to the gym and I've cleaned some of the windows.  Now I'm getting ready to do some ironing so thought I'd better do a quick post before I start.  I'm sure there will be another later on too but didn't want to go the whole day without a wee progress report.  

Well the iron is ready to go so sooner started the sooner finished and I can get back to what I love... Crafting.   Hope you're all having a relaxing day too.  

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my HTC

No comments: