A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 21 June 2012

Full frontal

Evening all and how relieved am I to have had some time in the good old work room today getting back in the flow again.

Had a rummage to see what tickled my fancy and I happened to come upon this letter rack that I had actually based coated in black many months ago so with a feeling of guilt I decided to complete the project and here it is.

I'm not a person who like to follow conformity which you can possibly tell from the pic. After following straight lines etc for so long with work I just had to make something that in a respect was a little thrown together.

To begin I sprayed the entire project with 'Kiwi' perfect pearls mist, cut out some images from a Papermania bookprint paper pack which I coloured with shabby shutters and vintage photo distress inks and adhered using some multi medium. The whole rack was then covered in multi medium and some mica fragments were sprinkled on top before being finished off with another coat of multi medium to seal.

Well I suppose I should poddle downstairs and see what hubby's day at the office was like and I need to deliver a wee birthday present too. May be forced to base coat something else tonight though ready for tomorrow. Lol.

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: