A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 16 June 2012

What a mess

Afternoon all on what is a bit of a wet day here with no sunshine in sight.. So much for it being summer eh. Lol.

Well it's a bit of a strange day for me.. As many of you will know I had a brother who was 9 years older than me and who passed away 9 years ago today, but this morning I woke to the news that my god daughter has given birth to a beautiful new baby boy this morning.. Brought a lovely warm feeling to my heart.

Hubby is at work today and I've poddled around doing the housework but there's still one room that needs to be tackled and that's the all important craft room. As you can see from the picture it's a right old mess just now. Things were going at a fast pace in there but I had some time free from orders over the last week when I've tried to catch up with house related chores that had piled up. There's still a few things left on the list to be dealt with but work now demands that the craft room be brought back under control and seeing as I have the house to myself and it's raining outside what better time to start.. It may take me some time though and I may need you to say a wee prayer or two for me along the way. Lol.

Right I guess it's time to stop typing and start clearing so will wish you all a happy weekend and be on my merry way to the craft room.. Toodles for now my lovelies.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: