A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 17 September 2011

Time to paint

Morning all.. Well I had a fab sleep last night which I'm glad about as we have a few diy jobs to do around the house today as well as the supermarket.. Yuck.. So to prep me for the day ahead I'm making a start on my gorgeous new ornate frame from Kaiser Craft by getting the base layer of colour painted on whilst hubby is in the shower.. One of the best things about this frame is the fact that you can remove the back so if you infact want to turn it into a mirror then you can.. How awesome is that.

Right, well I'll never get it done if I keep on typing will I, so afraid it's time to say bye, bye again and get my paint brush working. Hope you all have a fab day ahead.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: