A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 14 September 2011

More goodies..

Evening all and apologies for being late in posting today but it's been pretty busy around here and the day has just flown by.

However, I thought I'd share a pic of the new goodies I got at Craftworld at the weekend.. That's my stash grown yet again. Lol. Now all I need is a few weeks locked in the house to play with them all. Right now though I'm off to sew a button back on hubby's jacket that he somehow managed to get hanging by a thread. Hope you've all had a wonderful day.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

mixamatoasties said...

Love the stamps, can't wait to see what you do with them!

Sew a button on a jacket?! Now there's something I cannot do ;)

Hugs.

Susan xxx