A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 22 September 2011

Just incase!!!

Seeing as the weather is taking a quick turn on us.. Rain and high winds etc.. the time is approaching again when we'll be suffering lose tiles etc so thought I'd get you prepared by sharing my own roofers details with you.

Andrew has carried out several jobs for myself, my mum and friends too so I can personally vouch for his quality of work.

Services provided range from patch repairs, weather damage, felting, storm proofing, tiling, guttering, slate replacement, flat roofs, pitched roofs, garages and dormers!!!

He will also provide you with fully detailed free estimates so if you have any roofing issues at all give him a call. He's a very nice guy to deal with.

Off to bed now.. Night all.

Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: