A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 15 September 2011

Rural retreat

Morning all.. And what a beautiful day it is here today.. Some nice blue sky and sunshine.. Frosty start right enough but I can cope with that if the rain stays away.

Thought I'd begin the crafty day by sharing a wee card with you all.. This one is for my FIL so another difficult one. First up theme.. Hhhmmmm.. Finally decided upon a bit of a rural theme as he's just returned from a trip to Alaska so off I set with my stamps, distress inks and some perfect pearls and this was the end result. Sorry the pics aren't quite the best but if I put it in sunlight there's too much reflection from the perfect pearls.. Lol.

Time to set about the housework now so I can get out and tidy the garden a little later on before heading back to the craft room.. Another couple of cards to make before making a start on my ornate frame I got the other day in Perth.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: