A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Stand alone

Morning all.. Thought I'd start the day by showing you a little 8 x 8 commission card I made this week for a friend of a friend. Actually surprised I remembered to take a pic of this one before popping it in the post.. Lol.

For this I've used some TH papers, manilla tag, die cut mannequin, Time to Sow stamps, buttons, lace, pins, charms and gems.. To give a quite soft and delicate appearance with a bit of DI for definition.

It's a pretty busy week here as I'm making lots of samples for this weekends demo at Craftworld.. So looking forward to 2 very fun filled days with the ladies.. This one always proves a huge success. So for now I'll bid you a fond farewell and make sure you check back tomorrow again to see what else I've got share with you.. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

Karen Curd said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine!