A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 23 February 2011

All packed

And ready to go... Woohoo... Yes the day has finally arrived when I'm jetting off to do my wonderful Tim Holtz workshop.. Well I say jetting off but there's a possibility the plane will have propellers.. Lol..

The fun begins today.. Flying down.. Then a wee rest and nosey around the place before sitting down to an enjoyable evening meal with my wonderful friend Cynthia.. Wonder just how much conversation we can fit in before bedtime.. Lol.. A good nights rest then up early and off to see the wonderful Tim.

I'll keep you up to date as much as possible with pictures as and when I can..

Now, I'm off to sort the house, make sure dishes etc are all done before my departure.. Lol..

Hope you all have a wonderful time too.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Kath Stewart said...

have a great time and better let him know that Mamma Kath will be arriving on Friday....big hugs kath xxx