A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Happy times..

Well mum was up for a wee bite of lunch there.. Another hour and a half away from my day.. At least I got the washing in the machine before she arrived and it's just finished.. Good timing or what.. Lol..

So.. Without further ado.. Picture uploading has commenced again..
Now I think the smiles on these faces tell just how much fun was being had yesterday.. Lol..

On the left we have Emma Lockey.. The face behind the 'Words Like Honey' range..

On the right we have Elena Costella.. Owner of the Heritage Rubber Stamps Co..

Right.. Off to get the washing hung up and the next load on.. I'll pop back again in a wee while with something else.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: