A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Sweet fancy


Here's little bunny poking his head out of this delicious plant pot again... surprised there are any flowers still surviving after his munching session... lol
Ready for another quickie folks...
What did I do...
Started out with a white base card.... took some coloured cardstock and cut out 8 squares which I then attached to my base card and added some doodling using a white gelly roll pen. Next I cut 2 scalloped circles using my nesties, 1 in pale blue, the other in white. Stamped my image on the white circles and coloured before finishing with a coat of clear glaze on the plant pot. Layered my white circle onto the blue and attached to the front of my base card using foam pads... then added a few gems to finish.
What did I use...
Image - Penny Black
Sakura Pens I used:
Moonlight # 420, #427, #436
Clear Glaze # 800
Gelly Roll - White - #50
Koi water brush
Dovecraft textured cardstock
Nestabilities
Pearls
Now I know it's not clear in my picture my this is one of the fabulous things about a clear glaze pen is that you can go over things just to add that glaze effect exactly where you want it... here I used it to create a glazed plant pot but it's also wonderful for creating rain drops falling from the sky or lying on leaves etc... hmm... puddles, oceans etc, etc, the list really is endles... this to me is definately a must have in your craft box.
Oh almost forgot... it's also the clear glaze pen you need if you want to use your other Sakura pens on non-porous surfaces.. simply apply your clear glaze then add your other pen to the glaze (such as stardust).... once the glaze dries, it will hold your alternative pen colour in place just like magic...
Right... best get on with the day, finishing up some prep for Saturday's demo and got some shopping to do aswell... hope you all have a fab day crafting and catch up with you again soon.
Toodles for now
Lorraine xxx

2 comments:

Daisychain said...

Gorgeous, love the colours and your doodling is very effective. Hugs Christine x

Justine said...

This is such a sweet image, love what you have done with it