A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 4 May 2010

How cool...


Morning folks... thought I'd share my cool little skater dude with you all today... I love this little chappie as he just has a slight look of mischief about him... don't you agree...
What did I do...
Started with a white basecard, cut a piece of patterned paper, inked the edges then attached. Next took some coloured cardstock, distressed it around the edges and also by crumpling before sanding and attached to the base card. Finally took some white cardstock, inked the edges, added some doodling and stamped my image in the centre, coloured image and attached to base card. Hand wrote my sentiment and attached a star to the corner.... finished...
What did I use...
Image - Dimension Fourth
Coloured using the following Sakura pens:
Metallic # 551
Stardust # 709, # 749
Moonlight # 424, # 427, #436
Koi water brush
Pigma Micron Pen - Black size 03
Dovecraft textured cardstock
Paper - Basic Grey 'Urban Prairie - Hayfield'
Right... time to get down to business now... hubby is back at work so time to get some serious housework done again so the place is in ship shape order... catch you all later.
Toodles
Lorraine xxx

No comments: