A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 30 May 2010

Who is this ???

Just had to share this picture with you of a very wonderful lady...

This is Pauline from Burns & Harris who runs around like a nutter all day every day and who takes such good care of me every time I visit Dundee.

Now I know that if she see's this picture on my blog she's gonna kill me as she hates the picture... But hey ho... She's special & I had to share her.

No matter what I need, how large or small Pauline is always there... My lunch is always organised for me, my table ready to sit my bum down at & most important, hugs aplenty.

Sadly I didn't get a picture of all the craft group 'The Crafty Dodgers' so need to make sure I do on my next visit. They are the most wonderful group of crafters and are never short of a laugh or two.

Hubby sends special thanks for the most delicious scones he has ever tasted which I was given too... Think he's planning to put an order in next time I'm going up. He's a bit of critic so he is, but his description is that these are the most moist scones he has ever tasted... Not the normal dry tacky stick to your mouth... With a lovely delicate hint of butter too.

Well... Guess I better make a move as we're off out for a few hours this afternoon and then I want to get some crafting done for myself later on.

Catch you all soon
Lorraine xxx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: