A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 18 May 2010

The Pink Elephant Challenge


Morning folks... thought I'd start the day off with a little challenge card... this time for The Pink Elephant Challenge.... hoping I can get to enter right enough, as every time I go on the blog the server doesn't respond and I end up having to send an error report... keep fingers crossed...
This is one of my new stamps I got last week so thought I'd have some fun playing with this one for the challenge. Followed the sketch to perfection... but then at the last minute... just had to add a wee bit of bling with my gold sequin flower... lol.
What did I use...
Image : 'Birdhouse' by Swiss Pixies, puchased from Funky Kits
Stamped with 'Coffee' archival ink
Coloured using Bruynzeel water colour pencils
Papers are 'Fresh Anthropology collection - Sydney by Making Memories
The green background paper was plain.. so I stamped over it using a stamp from Time to Sow 'Stylized flowers and butterflies'
Sequin flower by Prima
Pearls from Hobby House
Well the sun is shining here so must dash... housework, shopping etc, then I'll be in the garden again for the rest of the day... managed to get another huge lot of the clearance done yesterday so want to finish as soon as possible so I can get a skip and get rid of all these dead plants and trees. Good excuse to spend the day in the sun right enough and hubby can't complain as I really am working hard.
Might have a wee sneeky peek for another challenge to tackle tonight right enough once the sun has set and I've put my feet up... lol
Toodles for now
Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx