A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 30 April 2010

Winner of Candy Nos 1...


Morning folks... thought I'd split the announcement of today's candy winners up and make announcements throughout the day, so here is details of our first winner.... this is for the white Prima flowers with Fuschia spots....


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:8
Timestamp: 2010-04-30 09:55:30 UTC

Now counting through the entries by my calculations our first winner of the day is




Big congrats to Vivi and thanks to everyone else who took time to enter... never know... you may well be the next lucky winner.


Vivi, please drop me an email with your postal address so I can get your goodies in the post to you.


I have the hospital today at 2pm for some tests, but will do my best to announce another winner before I go.


In the meantime... happy crafting.


Toodles

Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

Vivi Casale said...

OMG.. I'm so lucky to win thise gorgeous flowers!!
Oh Thank you so much Sweetie.
I'll email you my addy!!
xxx
Vivi