A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 30 April 2010

Winner of Candy No 5


My goodnes... my wee fingers are starting to say shout at me say hey.... why are we having to work so much typing away on this keyboard... shame that eh... no not really... just a little bit hard luck for my wee fingers... lol
Righty ho... here we go again... winner No 5....
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:5
Timestamp: 2010-04-30 17:13:59 UTC
And who's the lucky winner this time.... my calculations tell me that it's....
Big congrats... and if you can drop me an email with your address I'll get your goodies in the post to you asap.
Okay... off to make yet another draw... the last one for today...
Toodles
Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

Anzso said...

Thank you, to have been involved in the game! I am very happy that I have favored the luck!