A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 30 April 2010

Winner of candy No 2


Afternoon folks... been and back from my tests so time to announce the next winner of the day... this time around it's for another set of Prima flowers....
Drumroll please... who could it be... hmmm I wonder... here is the random result
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:4
Timestamp: 2010-04-30 14:41:18 UTC
Now I've scrolled through the entries... not that it's all that hard to count to the number 4... lol... and the lucky winner of this candy is the one and only....
Big congrats to Christine and fingers crossed for everyone else with the remaining candy draws.
Christine, can you drop me an email please with your address and I'll get your candy in the post to you asap.
Righty ho... off to make a wee coffee now and need to get something ordered up for hubby's birthday before I forget all about it... will catch you all in a little while again with yet another winner.
Toodles for now
Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

Daisychain said...

Oh Wow! Just what I wanted, thanks Lorraine. Hugs Christine x