A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 3 December 2009

Morning Beauty


Sorry the picture is a little off focus but I was trying to snap the wee critter before he ran off...
Isn't this just the cutest little fella to see when you open the blinds in the morning & I was lucky enough to have him in my back garden today... he is munching away on some left over bunny food as when we empty the bowls we just put it on the grass for the birds etc but now I have a new little buddy to keep my eye open for.
Obviously I've called him Sammy..... lol
Well I've had a really busy last few days hence why I've been awol & at the moment I'm shattered... today will require a bit of rest & pampering but I do have some cards to share with you all so I'll pop them on later.
Happy crafting
Lorraine
xxx

No comments: