A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 18 December 2009

Still no pictures... sorry

OMG.... yes it is snowy outside but it's been snowing inside too....
My household is certainly seeing the year out in fashion as if you read my previous posting you will see that we've been having to deal with the results of a fire... update on that one... police caught the *********** who done it.... wonder if they'll get anything more than a wrap on the knuckles!!!!
BUT....... yesterday....... someone rammed something right through the back window on Rob's car so yet another issue to deal with.... thankfully on the phone to Admiral... quick dealings with them... then Autoglass called & asked if we would like to garage the car overnight in their facility... yippee.... out of the elements so we couldn't have asked for more than that... hopefully the glass will arrive today & Rob can get his car on the road again... in the meantime I'm running him back & forth to work in my wee Aygo.... which may I say, held the road very well this morning in all the ice & snow.
Skip is due to be taken away today so I'm gutting the last of the cupboards then I have to sort everything all into it's new place... also got some new side tables & lamps the other day... golly gosh.... I'm generally quite good with flat pack but these flaming tables took me almost 6 hours to build.... thought my hand was going to blister by the end of it all but thankfully it was fine the following day.
Right I'm off to throw the rest of the trash out, hang the washing up, vacuum, shop & then hopefully squeeze in some study & card making.
With any luck my blogging may get a little better next week....
Crafty hugs to one & all.
Lorraine
xxx

1 comment:

Annie said...

oh Lorraine I must have missed some of your news - it sounds like you have been having it really rough. so sorry - why do things like this always happen to lovely people?

so sorry. Hope you can get reasonably sorted in time for Christmas and enjoy it.

Ann xxx