A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 21 December 2009

My wee mammies birthday

Morning folks... long time no speak.... lol
Well it's my wee mammies birthday today so I'm up nice & bright & early to get a load of stuff done so I can spend some time with her later.
It's been a rather white weekend here... oh yes... we've had snow probably like most of the rest of the country going by what the news is saying.
Amidst all the snow & house cleaning this weekend, I've also managed to make about 60 cards... with a little help from the Nitwit collection that is... I am completely new to digital card making so it's a learning experience for me, but I'm getting there.
Promise I will do my best to get the dust blown off of the old camera later & see if I can get some piccies uploaded.
Hope you all had a fab weekend & by this time next week we'll all be prepping for New Year... gosh how time flies eh!!!
Happy crafting
Lorraine
xxx

No comments: