A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 13 August 2009

Yippee.......

Oh yeah... I've tried logging on this morning & would you believe that Mr Blogger has returned all of my friends to me this morning... hopefully they'll stick around for a while now...
Have just spent the last 2 hours doing some blog hopping so must go now & get the housework done & washing out so that I can do some creating later....
Oh yes... I will be back later on with a little something... about flaming time too me thinks.
Happy crafting
Lorraine
xxx

3 comments:

Chook said...

Yes, all my friends were missing too. So much nicer having them all back again.

Unknown said...

Hooray - isn't is scary when they disappear!

Jan xx

Anne said...

Sos did you get out in the garden then Lorriane?
I called you a few choice names when I read my comments this evening lol
Anne x