A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 8 August 2009

2sketches4you challenge


What a nice way to end the old Monday - Friday routine & get the weekend off to a good start...
One of my favourity sketch challenge sites... and this week we have a design from the fabby Kazan.
For my card I have used 2 of the papers from the "Wild Asparagus" range from MME. Split the floral piece in half & place at either side of the card. For the central panel I used a strip from another sheet upon which I then layered a piece self adhesive paper ribbon from Anna Griffin's "Sierra" range. My central attraction is a large flower from MME's "Wild Asparagus" decoupage pad. A few pieces of card candy from Craftwork Cards were used to add the finishing touch.
Well... guess I better get on with the official work now... so time to say toodles for now but hope to see you all again soon.
Happy crafting
Lorraine
xxx

11 comments:

cnelson said...

very pretty! love the flower!

Anne said...

Fabby card Lorriane, the flower sets it off beautifully
Anne x

Vivi Casale said...

great card and I love this sketch!
hugs
Vivi

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorriane,i love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

PinksyDoodles said...

This is a gorgeous card Lorraine. As you know I love these papers!!
The central panel with the flower looks great.
Clare x

Unknown said...

LOVE that flower - super cute. Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

Kath Stewart said...

wowee...yummy yummy card...I am so in love with these new papers and love what you have done with them....big hugs kath xxxxxxx

Nikki said...

Your Flower is just so sweet & all the rest too :)
hugs Nikki

Anonymous said...

Your card is `beautiful`
Lorraine,,,,wow its ages since I popped by hope you and yours are well:)
Enjoy the rest of your week:)xxx

Tab said...

Oooh love your card, the flowr is beautiful and I love the colour combo!
Hugs Tab xxx

Lynsey said...

Great Lorraine, love the flower!
Hugs Lynsey:)