A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 23 August 2009

Sakura Demo Day...

Just a quick note for anyone happening to live in the Dundee area...
I will be demoing between 10am & 6pm on Wednesday 26th August at the Burns & Harris Craft Fair in Dundee.
If you're unsure of your Sakura pens then pop along & I will answer any questions you may have.... In addition to this I will be using some Cute Companions & Crafters Companion christmas stamps...
Oh yes there's going to be lots of glitter around & I'm sure I can share with all of you. LOL
Hugs
Lorraine
xxx

3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I am on my way to ebay as we speak!

Anne said...

too far for me Lorraine lol
Have a good day hun
Anne x

Sally said...

Sure wish I lived close by but atlas am afraid USA is a bit too far away. LOL I know you are going to have fun.