A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 8 December 2008

Penny Black Challenge



Firstly I do apologise about the lighting whilst taking this picture but it is now extremely dark outside & really didn't want to wait till tomorrow.... already 2 days behind.

Well this week over at Penny Black we were challenged to work with a sketch which I do love... I actually like this one so much that I think it will be used for a lot of this years cards as counted them up today & I have over 100 cards to send out & not a single one made yet... think I may have to raid the challenge cards to get me started but this is such a quick & simple layout that I could really batter these cards out in no time at all.... Thanks so much for that.... Image coloured using brush markers... snow using stickles & hats with cotton wool....

Image & sentiment : Penny Black

Papers : DCWV

Ribbon : Stash

Ok must dash now as dinner just about ready to come out of the oven & I'm starving....

Happy Crafting

Lorraine xxx

3 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

fabby card for the sketch and I love the cotton wool effect on the hedgie hats - thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous cardnis - love the cute image and those fluffy bits on the hats! Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Kristen H said...

I love the furry hats. This is a really happy card.
xxx