A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 9 December 2008

2 sketches 4 you

Now what a fabulous we had to work with this week over at 2 sketches 4 you and I did start out with the best intentions of working to the sketch but I ended up altering the layout slightly.. it really does give a completely different look yet all I done was moved the ribbon down so that it all shows instead of it being behind the image... so I really didn't alter much of the layout... even better is the fact that my OH loves this image (makes sense as we have 8 rescue bunnies) so I think I can say that I now have his Christmas card made. So that's 2 made yesterday only another 100 to go...

Images are Joanna Sheen Messy Rabbit
Ribbon from stash

The image has been coloured using brush markers & the little "Wish List" on the left hand side is infact raised using silicone. Sorry my photos are crap at the moment as my camera is heavy & I find it difficult to balance the weight in order to get a good pic.

Ok I'm off again as I've got a workshop to host at 1pm & currently sitting here in PJ's, sipping coffee...

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

10 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Awww this is darling! Your hubby will love it:) Kazan took a little trip to the mountains so I am here to fill in:)
Laura

Kath Stewart said...

fabby card for the sketch and I love that Messy Rabbit....good luck with the workshop
Hugs
Kath
xxxxx

Unknown said...

This is adorable! That bunny with his too big sweater is so cute!

Caroline and Jayne said...

cute card xxx
Dont forget we are running a 12 day blog candy give away starting today (not weekends) over at www.fiskarettes.co.uk

Kristen Swain said...

what an adorable bunny! i love your take on the sketch! terrific card!
kris

Ali Watson said...

Adorable card, he is so cute. TFS. Hope you are keeping well!

Unknown said...

Adorable card! What a fun take on the 2s4y sketch this week!!

Gayle said...

I love the messy rabbit too...he's gorgeous!!!
You getting the 'cute' practise in for January???
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Dawn said...

Aww how cute is this - gorgeous little image...

Anonymous said...

AWWWW! That is a cute card! Love the stamp...