A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 11 December 2008

Apologies

I do apologise for not getting back to you all yesterday with pics of some new cards but it turned into one of those days... had lunch then a visitor arrived, by the time she left late afternoon & I got some housework done I ended up completely shattered lying on the sofa... later last night I had to muster up the energy to do some stamping as I had 6 new Sugar Nellie stamps arrived & I was desperate to try them. Ended up on the sofa with my images & water colours watching tv.
Will try to be a better girl today & something uploaded but in the meantime I hope you are all working away hard & getting organised for crimbo.
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Hiya

Hope you are feeling fine
We have got such a storm up here it's gale force and torrential rain, my windows are shaking with the force and it just isn't letting up either...

Anonymous said...

sorry I havent been over for a while Lorraine!!!but it`s always great to catch up with all your delightful creations...
`Take Care`
Have a lovely Tuesday:)~X~

Chriss Rollins said...

Hello Lorraine,

Hoping you are more rested today and managing to craft.

Just want to say... thank you for following the papergirls blog in 2008.

I leave you with this thought.

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey be plump,

May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.

May your puddings be delicious
And your pies take the prize,

And may your Christmas dinner
Stay off your thighs!

Happy Christmas

Love and best wishes for a bright and wonderful 2009

chriss x

Chris said...

Hi Lorraine just popped by to wish you and yours a Wonderful Christmas and every happiness for the New Year ahead :D
hugs
Chris xx

Dawn said...

Just stopping by to wish you a great Xmas Lorraine and all the best for a happy crafting 2009!

Hugs
Dawn
x

Allison said...

Have a lovely Christmas lorraine
AllisonX