A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 1 December 2008

Fab 5 @ 2sketches4you


Wow what a start I've gotten to this week... due to my shopping expedition yesterday I didn't manage to log onto my computer and for to open my emails this morning and read your lovely comments was amazing... Yes this is the first I knew.... that I've actually been chosen as one of this weeks Fab 5 over at 2sketches4you....
Well I'm sure you can imagine how I feel and as I'm one of those people who never expects anthing like this to happen, so it just made it all the better for me...
I simply play along with the challenges for the fun of it although I must admit that I love Kazan & Laura to pieces as they are always coming up with such fab sketches for us to work with that if you're every lacking in mojo, it's the first place to start...
Thank you so much Kazan & Laura, you are both extremely talented ladies who give such inspiration to the rest of us... long may it continue.
Happy crafting everyone
Lorraine xxx

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Aw congrats honey....
You deserve it!!!
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Chris said...

Congratulations Lorraine... way to go you!!
Loving your card with it's gorgeous Christmassy colours and those fab squirls :D
hugs
Chris xx

p.s. thanks for the award hun will put it on my blog this week when I have got caught up :D