A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 4 October 2008

Tag You're It Challenge

Woohoo, yet another challenge achieved.... quite proud of myself now.

The challenge set this week by Tag You're It is that of "Altered Fabric Flowers". For this one I had a good old rummage in my bits & pieces. The tag was cut using my Fiskars shape cutter plus & template, this was then distressed with inks. On top of that I added some mesh just for added texture & depth. The leaves were cut from green foil and the flower were cut from pretty fabric that I got from Mei Flower. The brown cetres are cut from suede with some gold stickles rubbed over the top. The tiny green leaves were cut using Fiskars mini punches again from green foil & finished off with some hessian.

I truly enjoyed doing this challenge & the fact it made me rummage made it all the better.

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxxxx

8 comments:

Anne said...

It really shows that you enjoyed it too Lorraine! Welcome back, it's great to see you again and you sound really chirpy! I love your tag and all the elements you used - such a lot of detail to ogle over! Thank You so much for playing along.

As an aside, I wanted to email you but I'm having problems with Outlook and I can't get your email addy - I wanted to ask if you're still collecting cards in your friend's honour because I would like to contribute. xx

Sarah said...

Lovin those flowers!! This is so pretty and the mix of textures is great!

Dawn said...

Hi Lorraine
Great to see you creating again AND with such a fabby tag! Those flowers in that material are so lovely and the green foil is such a gorgeous contrast. Love the wee string bow too.
Thanks for joining us this week.

Hugs
Dawn

Aino said...

Nice work.

My work you can see here:
http://www.einontytar.vuodatus.net

Chris said...

Wow there's no stopping you now Lorraine... you have been busy this week... love the tag and those awesome K & co Christmas ornaments. Beautiful xx

Carol Plume said...

What a great mixture of textures and love the colours - the flowers are great - I like that mei flowers stall at ally pally always have such lovely things on there don't they.
Thanks for playing along....

RubyMay said...

these colours are so zingy...what a cheerful and beautiful tag x

Sam said...

Wow...proper fabric flowers...it's good to have a rummage every now and then! LOVE the funky colours and all the texture...beautiful tag, thanks so much for playing along with this challenge :)

PS Good luck for Monday!! *hugs*