A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 8 October 2008

Stamp Something



Yummy, the challenge this week over at Stamp Something is "Fancy Folds", hmmmm what to do!!!! Well here is the finished product. I've been doing so many spring cards etc of late that I wracked my brain for something else & decided upon this as it's a style I haven't done for about 2 years now & it's amazing how you forget & move on....

Because I went back to basics on this one I had loads of fun. The paper has been highlighted with stickles, some ribbon to hold the folds together & little water coloured image in the centre. Basic but pretty.

Happy crafting

Lorraine xxxx

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

Super CUte -- LOVE the image and the color -- so fabulous! :)

Becky Carafa said...

Wow, this is just beautiful! Thanks for playing!

jay670120 said...

love this the colours are fab and a cute image , fabby

Holly said...

i love your card the stamp is so cute and i love the pretty paper
hugs
Holly x

Chris said...

Another gorgeous card Lorraine and I love how you used the Penny Black stamp hun. The folds and the ribbon make for a really classy design :)
hugs
Chris xx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Mmm, purple & green.. my favourite combo!

Chris xx