A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 12 October 2008

Another Brief Farewell

Well folks, it's that time again when I need to bid you all a fond farewell for another brief period of time.

I have to be at hospital for 8am tomorrow morning & will hopefully be out of surgery by early afternoon. I've surprised myself today as I'm still relatively calm which is just not like me & is very unexpected. I have the happy pills on hand though just incase I need to take them....

Thank you all for all your well wishes that I have received over the last few weeks and they have done a lot to keep me going in my down periods. Although she doesn't know it yet I am going to ask Kath to put a bit on her blog to update you all on my behalf so you can pop over to her blog for more details over the coming weeks...

Well I had my final demo yesterday at the Hobbycraft store in Glasgow & what a shock I got whilst there... You will remember my good friend Ann who is currently awaiting surgery for breast cancer, well I turned around and who was standing right there in front of me but Ann & her fabulous hubby. How shocked was I, definately the last person I would have expected to see but no..... all the way from Glenrothes they came to visit me.

Ann herself goes into hospital this coming Wednesday 15th Oct for her surgery & she just thought it would be nice for both of us to see each other before our surgeries... I could have stood & cried in the middle of the shop. Now you all know just how much of an amazing lady she truly is.... Please send out special thoughts & prayers for her over the coming weeks & months as she still has a bit to go after surgery as it's more chemo or radio for her....

THANK YOU ANN........ YOU'RE WONDERFUL.

Best of luck Kath for the SECC & although I can't get in to see you during show time we will sort something out so Mum or Rob will come pick you up & bring you out to visit me... will sort this out with you over the phone.

Well off to get organised now & will try to blog later, if not be good till I'm back.

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Huge hugs hun ,and wishing you well on your hospital trip xxxx
Dawnxxx

Kath Stewart said...

Big hugs and kisses for tomorrow
Kath
xxxxx

Chris said...

Hope everything goes okay with the op hun... will be thinking of you :)
hugs
Chris xxxxx

jay670120 said...

thinking of you too x

Dawn said...

Best of luck Lorraine
It will all be over soon enough and hope you have a speedy speedy recovery....


Dawn
xx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Will miss you, hunny.. Hoping it all goes well. Mwaaaah!

Chris xx

Rainbow Lady said...

Dear Lorraine I do hope all going well and the surgery is all over now. My thoughts are with you - my turn December 17th lol
Take care and love and many hugs
Cynthia x

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi, darlin'..

Hope you're doing OK. Little something for you on my blog for when you're better.

hugs,
Chris xx

Anonymous said...

Hope things are `Well` with you Lorraine...Big(((hugs))):)~X~

Anonymous said...

Just sending a big `Wave` your way Lorraine...lovely to see you had a lovely Evening with Kath...`Take Care`:)