A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 6 October 2008

Penny Black Challenge


The challenge this week over on Penny Black was to work from a sketch. I'm so appreciating these at the moment (more than normal) and I feel my mojo is starting to return a bit. Typical that eh, it's just coming back and I only a few days of posting left before the big surgery !!!!!!
Oh well, perhaps I'll stock pile some sketches this week & keep them till I'm recovering.
I absolutely adore these papers & really just didn't want to cut them but hey, what an excuse to buy some more..... some simple matting & layering combined with stamped image which has been water coloured using dual tip pens then some flowers, buttons & a gem to finish off....
Off now to see if I can achieve another card today which I will be every bit as happy with..
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, this is so cute, great colours.

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, love the soft colours x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Hi Babe ,how are you xxxx
so sorry i have not been over since i got back but MIL had a stroke so not much blog hopping xxx
so glad to see you making cards again ,
huge hugs Dawnxxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Beautiful card. I love the subtle colours

Allison said...

fab card, lovely colours, glad you are feeling bit better
AllisonX

tracie said...

oh wow Lorraine gorgeous card, you def have you mojo back - love those pretty papers and cute image. Hope the surgery goes well.
Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x

Unknown said...

Hi lovey,
I'm back :-). I am so sorry that I have not been in touch.
I just had a quick catch up with your blog and saw the latest regarding the Op. Glad this is happening so quickly, sooner it is sorted the sooner you will be back to your wonderful self. I will send positive vibes out there and lots of love too.
I really love the Penny Black card such beautiful colours.
Good news about your step daughter and her audition - keeping everything crossed for her.
Take care and lots of love.
Georgie xx

Dawn said...

Aww beautiful card Lorraine - gorgeous colours!

Hope you;re keeping fine!

Hugs
Dawn
x