A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Dream time

Oopsie just realised I won't be posting during the day tomorrow because I'm working in the shop but I'm lying in bed just now so will keep this one short as need me beauty sleep. 

Excuse the damage on the right hand side bit again it was a sample that got slightly damaged before I got to take pics. 

Another quick make using Indigo Blu stamps.   Sometimes we're tested with projects taking us time to make but when you're doing demos people ain't interested in watching you drag a project out for hours on end.   They're interested in seeing something completed in a short space of time.  Thus my personal projects tend to be much more intense whilst work related stuff are always quicker makes. 

Anyhoo time for sleep so nighty night peeps.

Lorraine xxx

No comments: