A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Wedding Day 6

Day 6 - Courtesy of James Solly Photography
 
 
 
Brianna giving each of her parents, step parents and grandfather a kiss before entering into her marriage
 

 
Gordon giving Brianna one final kiss on the forehead before she becomes his wife
 

 
Ceremonial rituals
 

 
First kiss as husband and wife
 

 
The Great Escape... They've done it!
 

 
A joint speech from the new Mr & Mrs Robertson-Kirkland
 

 
Easy to tell we were all over the moon that the gorgeous Stephanie caught the brides bouquet..  Hope she remembers my invite to the wedding.. lol
 

 
Gordon's Dad Stewart and I living it up on the dance floor yet again! 
 
 
I do hope you're enjoying your daily dose of wedding pictures.  I mean it's not every day that there's a family wedding is it and this after all to me was just like my very own daughter getting married.
 
 
Toodles for now
Lorraine
xxx
 

No comments: