A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 19 December 2013

A stitch in time

Evening all..  well that's me officially on holiday now so let the mad dash begin! 

My wee mum turns 72 on Saturday so tonight I'm sitting sewing in the attempt to have a cushion completed on time for her big day.   Haven't sewn for years but I'm getting there.  So far I've managed to attach 3 hearts and 3 buttons.  Didn't do too bad a job so hoping I can manage the rest too.  Lol. 

I've got a doctor's appt first thing tomorrow and planning on heading out to do some present shopping after that.   All going well I may even have my tree up tomorrow night!   Nothing like doing everything at the last minute eh.  Lol. 

After the stormy night we had last night, which led to me having very little sleep (approx 3 hours), my eyes are feeling a little heavy so I'm off to make a cuppa and hopefully get another bit of sewing done before heading to bed.  

Catch you tomorrow and happy crafting. 

Lorraine xxx

No comments: